Why Have You Come To Earth?
Why Have You Come To Earth Workshop
Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone and take the next step in your personal development? Do you want to do an magical workshop with Rich & Yvonne to discover your true life purpose and take action upon that? Do you want to know the answer to the question: Why Have I Come to Earth?
In May 2020 in Mander (Netherlands) and August 2020 in California, another Why Have You Come To Earth Workshop (WHYCTE) will be given by Rich & Yvonne. During this 8-day workshop, you get the chance to completely focus on yourself, your pitfalls, the things you want to let go of, emotional release, discovering new inner powers, standing in your light and unraveling your true life purpose. Rich & Yvonne will take you on a three month journey that starts with this 8-day workshop to not only discover your true life purpose, but to also really take action upon that. They use experience-based activities that will help you break through your life patterns and develop the new you that is ready to discover and work on your true life purpose. After this workshop you will know Why You Have Come to Earth.
Do you already know what your true life purpose is? No problem, this workshop still can be for you. It will bring you a new and deeper level of personal growth with which you will be completely ready to continue working on your true life purpose.
After this 8-day workshop, in which all we stay at the same location, you will start your own personal project focused on your true life purpose. In the following months, we will have two monthly online group sessions, in which we reconnect, share if you really knew me’s and support each other with our projects. On top of that you get a one-on-one session of an hour from Rich or Yvonne for personal coaching for yourself, your project or anything that is important for you at that time.
After two impactful WHYCTE workshops in Belgium, four WHYCTE workshos in California and one in the Netherlands, this year the WHYCTE workshop will be produced in both the Netherlands and California again. Therefore you have a choice: want to stay in the USA and do the WHYCTE workshop at Rich & Yvonne’s place in sunny California, or go completely out of your comfort zone and travel to the Netherlands during the beautiful tulip time. If you choose to come to the Netherlands you will stay in a remodeled farm house in which you share a room and bathroom with 1-2 other people. The choice is yours.
So, do you want to do (another) workshop of Rich & Yvonne, are you ready for the next step and do you want to do that this summer in the Netherlands or California? Sign up now!
When should you sign up?
- If you want to discover your true life purpose and/or deepen your personal growth level.
- If you want to work on your leadership skills.
- If you want to receive tools and support to start your own project focused on your true life purpose.
- If you are interested in ‘emotional intelligence training’ and ‘emotional release work’.
- If you are looking for ways to let go of experiences in the past and want to experience freedom by breaking through old patterns and thoughts.
- If you want to experience support from a close group, both in and outside of the workshop.
- If you want to experience how extremely powerful it is to do something for someone else by being in service and doing ‘acts of change’.
- If you want to learn tools to improve your teamwork and experience more connection in your relationships and surroundings.
If one or more of the things above are applicable to you, then this is the workshop for you!
- Workshop days Netherlands: 04-11th of May 2020
- Investment WHYCTE Netherlands: 2250 dollars (including lodging, catering, 8-day workshop, 2 online group sessions and 1 one-on-one session).
- Location Netherlands: De Manderhoeve, Mander, Twente, the Netherlands
- Workshop days California: 03-10th of August 2020
- Investment WHYCTE California: 1790 dollars (including lodging, catering, 8-day workshop, 2 online group sessions and 1 one-on-one session).
- Location California: Martinez, California (at Rich & Yvonne’s place)
Do you have any questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us by emailing Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to sign-up, please hit the button sign-up below. Want to know more about us, please check the button about-us below.